Your pets are treasured members of your family, and you take care of them just as you do your parents, your spouse, or your children. When your pet passes away, you want to be sure that your wishes and expectations are followed and that you have a trusted partner like Peaceful Pastures who will help you prepare in advance.
Pet pre-planning gives you peace of mind
More and more pet owners are using pet pre-planning services now, for many reasons.
• Preparation time and personal choices. Instead of adding to an already stressful and grief-filled period after losing a beloved pet, you can instead make arrangements ahead of time. It’s best to think about your choices and plans before they’re needed, and to discuss ideas with other members of your family. That way, everyone in your pet’s life will be able to contribute. When the time comes to say goodbye to your pet, all of the details will have already been considered. You just have to make one phone call, and all of your plans and wishes will be completed.
• Planning ahead, financing ahead. When you pre-plan for a pet’s final arrangements, you’ll be able to sit down with a member of the Peaceful Pastures staff and decide on:
• If you’d like a burial or cremation
• The burial location that you prefer
• What kind of services are available for your pet
• What kind of monuments, markers, urns or keepsakes you’d like to purchase
You can also decide on a choice of payment well ahead of time, and you’ll be spared any financial hardships that can be caused by a pet’s sickness or death.
We offer pre-planning services for every pet
Your pet is so very important to you. We offer pre-planning services for dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, horses, and many other pets that are an unforgettable part of people’s families. Let us help you ensure that all of your wishes will followed.
If you’d like to speak to a counselor from Peaceful Pastures about pre-planning services for your pet, we’d be happy to meet with you at your home or one of our locations. Our guidance is a no-cost benefit, and we feel it’s one of the most important things that you can do for you and your pet.